Kabalebo Nature Resort is the ultimate fisherman’s paradise. Kabalebo Nature Resort is a true fisherman’s paradise. Species to be caught are Red tail catfish, Trahira, Surubim, Peacock bass and the Piranha.
- Download the complete fishing program (PDF)
- Download our fishing records (PDF)
- Download the rates for our fishing package (PDF)
- 5 Nights / 6 days, 2 days fishing
- 6 Nights / 7 days, 3 days fishing
- 9 Nights / 10 days, 5 days fishing
- Please note: There is an additional surcharge for single bookings.
You can also rent a fishing rod for US$ 25.00 per person/per day.
- Fish guide: US$ 50.00 per day
- Boatsman: US$ 15.00 per day
- Assistent : US$ 15.00 per day
- Cook / Housekeeping : US$ 15.00 per day
Fishing for a day by boat and guide
- 4 hours fishing per person : US$ 84.00 including reel – from : 13:30 hr. – 17:30 hr.
- 8 hours fishing per person : US$ 168.00 including reel – from : 09:00 hr. – 17:00 hr.
- Leader + Hook : US$ 7.00 a set
- Top water lure : US$ 35.00 a piece
Prime time fishing season is : August – April.
The Airline’s that have regular flights to Suriname are Insel Air, Suriname Airways, Caribbean Airlines. Your fishing trip will begin when you arrive in Paramaribo.
The shuttle bus or taxi at the airport will take you to the Hotel. After breakfast, one of our employees will transport you to the airstrip at Zorg en Hoop, where you will depart for a 1 hour flight to Kabalebo Nature Resort.
Contact us to confirm space availability or to request specific dates.